Due to the rapid business expansion and forward integration YMI, located in Almere, is currently looking for a Sales Order Specialist for the Global Marine Sales back-office team.
Management of order, logistics and invoicing processes for delivery of YMI products to OEM’s and establishing delivery performance and financial control. Management and maintenance of electronic ordering system. Direct collaboration with OEM’s with regards to order forecasting and intake.
Zie Indeed.nl --> Yanmar
- Coordinate, receive and check incoming Orders for all Standard Products and Options from a number of assigned OEM’s and process those into YMI internal computer systems
- Coordinate and forward non-standard Sales Enquiries to the Sales Account Manager
- Coordinate and maintain Products and Options Data in Master Database for individual OEM’s
- Run Sales Contracts and check Prices and Delivery Conditions before issuing towards the assigned OEM’s
- Coordinate and check completion dates of products with Production Department
- Provide updated information on daily base about the logistical aspects of these orders towards OEM’s including estimated shipping dates of completed products
- Arrange transportation of completed products towards the assigned OEM’s within the agreed shipping dates
- Arrange all necessary shipping export documents for worldwide destinations
- Run Invoices at time of shipment and check prices and delivery conditions prior issuing towards the assigned OEM’s
- Coordinate and forward distributor complaints to the Quality department
- Keep Sales Account Managers updated about communication with OEM’s and provide them with all relevant business data
- Maintain daily communication with the assigned OEM and represent Sales Account Manager during absence
- Execute and coordinate special projects requested by department management
- Graduate with Bachelor
- Over 3 years’ experience in a sales back-office position
- Result driven, creative mind, enthusiastic, pro-active and strong focus on relation management
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural multinational in marine business
- The right attitude to support others and the ability to work with data
- Very good communication skills and customer attitude
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software tools
- Experience in working with an ERP system (SAP)
- Excellent knowledge of English language is a must, mastering other languages (eg French, Spanish) is considered as additional benefit
Workbase is in Almere, therefore candidates must live within an acceptable distance and must have a permanent residence- and work permit for the Netherlands.
About the company
Founded in 1912, YANMAR has grown into a respected and trusted global manufacturer of highly advanced, efficient engine products and equipment, with over 20.000 employees and sales network operating in over 130 countries.
YANMAR Marine International (YMI) is the Global headquarters for the marine recreational engine business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent